As a supplier of LED lighting, Aussie LED Lighting operates in accordance with the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (referred to here as the “Act”), and other trading legislation.
The Registered Office of Aussie LED Lighting Pty Ltd (ALED) is 68 Chichester Drive, Woodvale, Western Australia, 6026.
- You agree to be bound by, and comply with, these terms and conditions. In addition to these trading terms, there are terms and conditions that apply to the use of product reviews on this Site.
- You agree to comply with all relevant laws relating to your use of the Site and your placement of any order through the Site.
- You agree not to use any data listed on the Site for commercial purposes.
- If you use this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. ALED reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts and/or remove or edit content if ALED, acting reasonably, deems that the customer is acting in breach of these terms and conditions, or is using the Site in a fraudulent or improper manner.
Placing an Order for Products
- You may purchase products by selecting and submitting your order through the Site in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Any order placed through this site for a product is an offer by you to purchase the particular product for the price notified (including the delivery and any other charges, fees and taxation) at the time you place the order, and in line with these Terms & Conditions.
- The prices quoted on the website are in australian Dollars (AUD).
- We may ask you to provide additional details or require you to confirm your details to enable us to process any orders through the Site.
- You agree to provide us with current, complete and accurate details in response to requests for information by us, to you.
Acceptance or Rejection of an Order
- In certain circumstances, we may need to reject your order including, but limited to, where the requested product is not available or if there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the Site.
- Each order placed for products through the Site that we accept results in a separate binding agreement between you and ALED for the supply of those products. For each order accepted by ALED, we will:
- Supply the ordered products to you in accordance with these Terms & Conditions, and
- Send you an e-mail confirmation of that order - though with the nature of the internet and e-mail services, we cannot guarantee receipt. Please ensure that e-mails from the domain name @aussieledlighting.com.au are not sent to Spam or blocked by your firewall.
- If we reject an order placed through the Site, we will endeavor to notify you of that rejection at the time you place the order, or within a reasonable time after you submit your order.
- In the interests of all our customers, we may refuse to supply if multiple orders are placed for large quantities of the same product for the same billing or shipping address.
Delivery of Products
- We will only deliver products ordered through the Site to a location where we can ensure delivery through established distribution or courier services. You may receive multiple deliveries for your order, and these are described at the point of checkout.
- We currently only delivering to addresses in Australia or New Zealand. To enquire about supply to other locations, please contact ALED by phone or e-mail.
- You may obtain further information on the Site about our delivery timeframes and how we deliver certain products. The delivery fee for your order depends upon the nature of products you order, particularly the quantity, size and weight.
- Some delivery services require an appropriate person to be present to accept the delivery of your order.
- By placing your order, you acknowledge and agree that any person at the delivery address who receives the products is authorized by you to receive your order on your behalf.
- If delivery is by courier, and no-one is available at the delivery address at the time of delivery, you agree to pay any incurred redlivery fees. Alternatively you agree that delivery can be left at the doorstep.
Cancelling an Order
- We may cancel any part of an order (including any orders that we have accepted) without any liability to you for that cancellation at any time if:
- The products in that order are not available, or
- There is an error in the product price or product description posted on the Site, or
- Your order has been placed in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or
- The products in that order have been recalled.
- If we cancel any part of your order:
- As a result of product unavailability or error in product description or price, we will provide you with reasonable notice of that cancellation, and will not charge you for the cancelled order. If any payment has been taken, then the full payment amount, including the delivery fee and any other fees and charges, will be refunded to your original payment method, or through an alternative means.
- As a result of a breach of these Terms and Conditions by you, we will provide you with reasonable notice of that cancellation. Provided we are not also in breach of these Terms and Conditions, a cancellation fee of $25 or the value of the payments made may apply. If any payment has been made in excess of $25, we will refund that excess amount to your original payment method or through an alternative means.
Fees and Charges
- We will charge you, and you agree to pay the purchase price of each product that is ordered, the delivery fee for your order that we notify to you when you place your order, and any other fees and charges set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- All purchase, process and delivery charges on our site are in Australian Dollars. We reserve the right to alter prices and delivery charges for any reason at any time. If this should happen after you have placed your order, we will contact you prior to processing it if ALED determines a need to backdate that increase to you.
- ALED will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of any of its obligations under its contract with you that is caused by an event outside of ALED’s reasonable control.
- You may pay the fees and charges for an accepted order with any of the following payment methods:
- Bank Transfer, by prior agreement
- If we are unable to successfully process your nominated payment method for your order that is accepted by us, then we may cancel your order.
- If you choose to pay by credit card, you authorise us to debit the amount that is payable from your nominated credit card for an accepted order.
- You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for products through any fraudulent or unlawful means.
- We will provide you with a receipt at the time of delivery which specifies the total fees and charges for the products in that order.
Credit Card Fraud
- While we take every reasonable measure to ensure the security of your credit card information, we will not be held responsible for any damages or consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a customer whose credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorized manner.
- The purchasing process of the ALED website is hosted via ANZ Bank, and uses SSL Security. ALED do not capture or handle credit card information directly. No bank or credit card details are held on the ALED website, or on our system. Secure accounting software is used to process payments from credit cards, managed through the e-Gate payment system.
Customer Confirentiality and Privacy
- ALED strives to maintain the privacy of our customers. We do not divulge customer information to any 3rd party under any circumstances, and we are diligent to protect our systems from malicious theft of personal information.
- The data prvided by customers when setting up their account, or at the point of payment for products, is stored within our accounting software.
Damaged Products and Returns
- The ALED Product Warranty and Exchange Policy applies to all purchases of products using the Site and forms part of these Terms and Conditions. If you suspect that a product is damaged upon delivery to you, then you should refuse to take receipt of that product and notify ALED by e-mail or phone.
- Without excluding, restricting or modifying the rights and remedies to which you may be entitled under these consumer guarantees provisions of the Australian Consumer Law, or ALED’s liabilities under those provisions:
- You acknowledge that the Site is provided “as is” and that we do not make any warranty or representation as to the suitability of the Site or a product for any purpose,
- We exclude all other implied terms and warranties, whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the Site or the subject matter of this agreement, and
- ALED will not be liable to you for indirect, contingent, punitive or consequential damages, loss, injuries or harm arising in any way whatsoever in relation to the use of any goods supplied by Aussie LED Lighting or connected to this agreement in contract or under any statute or otherwise (including, without limitation, for loss of revenue, loss of profits, failure to realize expected profits or savings, loss or corruption of data and any other commercial or economic loss of any kind).
- ALED is not liable for any claim, loss or expense incurred by any person resulting from the delivery, non-delivery or return of any goods.
- ALED’s liability to you for loss or damage of any kind arising out of this agreement or in connection with the relationship established by it is reduced to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage. This reduction applies whether our liability is in contract under any statute or otherwise.
- We may immediately suspend, terminate or limit your access to, and use of the Site and (where relevant) your account if you breach these Terms and Conditions and:
- The breach cannot be remedied, or
- You fail to remedy the breach within 10 days of our notice to you of that breach, or
- If there is an emergency.
- We may stop making the Site (or any part of it) available without prior notice. If so, any orders that we have accepted will not be affected by this unless the products that have been ordered are no longer available or we are prevented from supplying the products, in which case we will notify you and will refund to you all valid payments received by us for those products.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- For future orders, these Terms and Conditions may be different and so we recommend that you read these terms carefully each time you agree to them during the ordering process.
- We will not change any Terms and Conditions for an existing order that has been accepted by us. The Terms and Conditions that will apply to the order are the Terms and Conditions that applied at the time you placed your order.
Risk of Loss
- Risk and title to products pass to you on the date and time of delivery to the delivery address.
- ALED endeavours to be as accurate as possible and to ensure, but does not itself warrant, that any information provided by its suppliers, including in relation to product descriptions or other content of this Site, is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
- If the whole or any part of a provision of this agreement is void, unenforceable or illegal in a jurisdiction it is severed for that jurisdiction. The remainder of this agreement has full force and effect and the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction is not affected. This clause has no effect if the severance alters the basic nature of this agreement or is contrary to public policy.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of Western Australia. Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that place. Any rights or remedies to which you are entitled under the Australian Consumer Law arise independently of these terms and conditions and this clause does not apply to any claim you may have under the Australian Consumer Law.